About >> Programs and Activities
Programs and Activities
- Restaurant Advocacy
- School Advocacy - Safe@School in-service training is available for school nurses, administration, directors, staff, day cares, and more. Learn more by visiting the school advocacy section of our website.
- Seminars and educational workshops for food allergic families
- Support Group Meetings
- Mother's Night Out Dinners
- Food allergy resource folders
- Community Outreach Programs
- Young adults mentor programs
- Annual Allergy Friendly Easter Event
- Annual Allergy Friendly Halloween Event
For detailed information on how to schedule a Safe@School presentation for your institution, visit our FA Kids of Atlanta school advocacy page, or email email@example.com.